Join Date: Apr 2012
"unparsable result" / "unknown response" - 04-18-2012, 04:51 AM
1) What Forum this happens on
'Talking Point' the online forum of Alzheimer's Society
2) What device you are using (Android? iPhone?)
iPhone3GS, iPhone 4 (not tried on Android yet) - can get someone to if it helps....
3) What version of Forum Runner add-on and client
Forum Runner 1.7.2 - (vBulletin 4.1.3 Patch Level 4)
4) What you were attempting to do when you got the unparsable result (eg: going to a specific forum or thread, responding to a private message, etc)
Just trying to access main page of forum. Happens both when logged in and not logged in. If I navigate to 'current' the latest threads do load and you can then navigate through each individual thread with no problem.
We don't have much in the way of third party products installed. We have however developed two custom features which might be pertinent.
(1) Removes apostrophes and quotes from friendly URLs generated for threads and posts.
(2) During registration process, verifies user's age with yes/no question.
Hope this helps. We have seen a big spike in mobile usage of our forum which is a great resource of information and support for those affected by alzheimer's disease or other causes of dementia.
|unknown response , unparsable , vbulletin|